A Leader in Recycling + Reprocessing
Materials We Manage
Each company is unique in the types and volumes of recyclable waste it produces and Mumford has the ability to help you with all types and forms of plastic.
All materials are processed in house by shredding, grinding, reprocessing or baling.
- TPO - TPE Polypropylene
- High Density Polyethylene
- Low Density Polyethylene
- HIPS, MIPS
Off-Spec Materials and Manufacturing Rejects
- Materials, films or parts that do not meet quality specifications
- Contaminated, comingled or dirty resins or parts
Residual Scrap Plastic
- Purgings, runners, sprus
- Film-regrind/rolls/sheet/trim/punch outs/cutouts
- Customer returnables - totes and dunnage
- Packaging - shrink wrap, bags, buckets, bottles, drums, trays, and many others
- Caps and protective coverings
Overruns and Obsoletes
- Deleted product lines
- Excess inventories
Industries We Service
- Injection and Blow Molding
- Food Packaging
- Building Products & Accessories
- Other - always ask!
"When we have a new product or waste that we need to recycle, our first call is Mumford. The team at Mumford is eager and willing to come visit and review our site and our process to see if there are additional opportunities to increase recycling. We have made our goal of "Zero Waste" very clear to Mumford, and they are a great resource to help us reach that goal."
"Our company was introduced to Mumford Industries in early 2008. Since that time they have handled 100% of our plastic scrap which totals over 500m lbs annually. We value them as our recycling partner and would highly recommend their services."
"We have been doing business with Mumford for 10+ years and consider them a partner who is willing to go the extra mile. They are highly skilled and knowledgeable in the world of recycling. On several occasions they have been willing to provide education to our employees to help with the recycle waste stream. Their flexibility and willing to work with us attitude has made our recycling efforts a success."